Eligibility for Assisted Living
An eligibility assessment will help you in making sound decisions about long term care and elderly living.
On your first visit to Home Care Assisted Living, our counselors will be available to advice you on your care options. As much as possible, we will help you determine the course of care that is most ideal to your health situation. Generally, an elderly is eligible for Assisted Living when he or she:
- Can no longer live independently at home
- Has mobility difficulties
- Is recommended by the physician for residential care
- Has health issues but still prefers to live as normal a life as possible
- Needs assistance in the transition to elderly living
We invite you to schedule an appointment with us for an assessment.